As far as possible VSTLua includes the necessary source for its dependencies. This includes things like Lua itself, Luasockets and the OSC library. However, for licensing and compatibility reasons, some things are not distributed alongside the main source.
- vstsdk 2.4 Get this from the Steinberg site
- vstgui 3.0 Comes with vstsdk2.4.
- SDL Get it from http://www.libsdl.org/ .
- SDL_console There is a modified version of this included as a .zip file. Please note that this source is LGPL licensed. VSTLua links against it, but does not incorporate it's source.
- SWIG This is needed to wrap the vstgui functions. This doesn't do anything very useful yet, but it is required. You need at least 1.3.33 .
I have included the build script I use (make.bat). This is for use with the mingw compiler . You will need to change the paths to match your system. Otherwise, assuming you have the above libraries, everything should compile.
The directory VS2005/ contains an (outdated) project for VS2005. It will need a bit of work to add the new source files and dependencies.